The Washington Savings Bank is committed to fostering an environment that promotes upward mobility of its employees.
During our 30 years in business we have grown from one savings branch in Waldorf, Maryland to 5 branches across the region. We couldn't have accomplished that without the dedication of our employees. Our employees are the foundation to our success and we seek talent that will compliment our existing, highly skilled staff. Among the qualities we value in our staff are integrity, team-orientation, and "can-do" attitudes.
With its headquarters located in Bowie, Maryland, The Washington Savings bank is conveniently situated approximately halfway between Annapolis and D.C. Offering competitive compensation and benefits, and a professional, friendly atmosphere, The Washington Savings Bank welcomes bright, talented and motivated people to join its team.
Please visit our Career Opportunities page to see if you might be just right to join our team.
How to Apply
To be considered as a candidate for employment you must:
- Apply for an available position for which you qualify
- Submit completed application and resume
The Washington Savings Bank contacts selected candidates for interviews and further screening.
- The Washington Savings Bank accepts applications for open positions only.
- Resumes are welcomed to establish contact (for an open position only) and should be submitted online through The Washington Savings Bank website
- All candidates must satisfy pre-employment screening.
- The Washington Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment practices are in accord with the laws that prohibit discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or other protected status.